Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality beg AF for a truce

Matt

Requesting Mk Paul to defend his honor

Grace

You must be giving Paul tips Matt. He left out 95% of the conversation lol.

He admitted:

We would have beaten AF numerous times if Rot didn't crash.

Recently relied on Rot crashing us in p2p as they can't 1 vs 1.

That they're "HORRIBLE" at f2p and don't affect us there.

That they had serious leadership problems leading them turning into a community clan.

That they had " 3 wins " over us since they opened (i'd argue 2 and they had a 33% bigger ML for their wins lol)

I didn't even ask for a truce, the clan world is the only thing that interests me and i was curious for AF's posistion and wanted to clarify that. Pretty lame that he posted it lol.

Requesting logs

Don't save logs but the only thing Paul denied afterwards was my comment claiming he said they didn't call Rot to come crash Brutality after we crashed them vs Infliction.

Nick

That they had " 3 wins " over us since they opened (i'd argue 2 and they had a 33% bigger ML for their wins lol)

I didn't even ask for a truce, the clan world is the only thing that interests me and i was curious for AF's posistion and wanted to clarify that. Pretty lame that he posted it lol.

2 wins would be one more then you had over us in the past year and a half since you reopened, why would you flame them lol

Sp3ed

Lmfao, brutality's clan history is just a long string of fuck ups, constantly being ignorant without any right and a slew of other dip shit moves.

Grace

Didn't even ask for a truce i asked him to talk to Leon to clarify what was actually happening lol, at least on this forum i can express my opinion and they don't ban me !!! :blush:

Christy

Can't say I didn't see that coming, Brut jumps at any opportunity to suck up to another clan or team to help them out whenever possible against RoT.

Shit team, can't do anything on their own. Will enjoy killing them off :wub:

Grace

2 wins would be one more then you had over us in the past year and a half since you reopened, why would you flame them lol

I didn't flame them, Mk Paul is the one who came up with the statistic. Besides what has this got to do with Rot.

Matt

I didn't flame them, Mk Paul is the one who came up with the statistic. Besides what has this got to do with Rot.

darkbeast.gif

erik

darkbeast.gif

54600.jpg