Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality beg AF for a truce

Grace

You must be giving Paul tips Matt. He left out 95% of the conversation lol.

That they had " 3 wins " over us since they opened (i'd argue 2 and they had a 33% bigger ML for their wins lol)

I didn't even ask for a truce, the clan world is the only thing that interests me and i was curious for AF's posistion and wanted to clarify that. Pretty lame that he posted it lol.

2 wins would be one more then you had over us in the past year and a half since you reopened, why would you flame them lol

I didn't flame them, Mk Paul is the one who came up with the statistic. Besides what has this got to do with Rot.

darkbeast.gif

deadhorse.jpg

Johny`

That they had " 3 wins " over us since they opened (i'd argue 2 and they had a 33% bigger ML for their wins lol)

I didn't even ask for a truce, the clan world is the only thing that interests me and i was curious for AF's posistion and wanted to clarify that. Pretty lame that he posted it lol.

2 wins would be one more then you had over us in the past year and a half since you reopened, why would you flame them lol

I didn't flame them, Mk Paul is the one who came up with the statistic. Besides what has this got to do with Rot.

darkbeast.gif

54600.jpg

funny-pictures-black-l-cat-lol.jpg

619mwa

us start a new crash war?

erik

darkbeast.gif

deadhorse.jpg

2wevzh0.png

Guest Scotty

you know your clan is shit when members flame their leaders

yo stupid whore u want knee pads? i got u some ROFL

Mitch

Expected to say the least.

Merlini

darkbeast.gif

deadhorse.jpg

2wevzh0.png

Prostitute found dead in Mexico

Bloodarrow42

(18:01:09) <Grace> obviously we have retards like brett\manik that get us hit on login now and again

Yup

Edited by Bloodarrow42

Grace

darkbeast.gif

deadhorse.jpg

2wevzh0.png

1959834.jpg

Grace

(18:01:09) <Grace> obviously we have retards like brett\manik that get us hit on login now and again

Yup

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Izacboy123

Brut are totally retarded.

peev

Yup

I wasn't being sarcastic.

<_<

Edited by PvP skiller

Jerry

Brut must be hurting. :rip:

X_D3xtroye_X

Brutfags FUCKIN DESERVE IT NO TRUCE