Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality beg AF for a truce

Harry

We already know that they're kissing up to Rot. It's fun crashing them but i wanted to understand what their motive for it was. Our posistion is far stronger than it was 6 months ago.

Kissing up to us because they don't help you? You flamed them and claimed you made them a "community clan" and now you can't take what they're doing to you. Their motive was the fact that you crashed them first, don't come the bullshit you enjoy crashing them. You've never successfully crashed them.

Hell  Pure
bush_inaug_scowl.jpg Edited by Chris-Rock

Harry

Why are you even worried Grace? Dangerous clan wars is still waiting for you.

Edited by Harry

Rob56

Not getting out of it this time.

Grace

We already know that they're kissing up to Rot. It's fun crashing them but i wanted to understand what their motive for it was. Our posistion is far stronger than it was 6 months ago.

Kissing up to us because they don't help you? You flamed them and claimed you made them a "community clan" and now you can't take what they're doing to you. Their motive was the fact that you crashed them first, don't come the bullshit you enjoy crashing them. You've never successfully crashed them.

They haven't beaten us in like a year lol. Flaming is a part of the clan world, it goes both ways lol. Of course we can take what they're doing, they don't affect us in f2p and it's amusing crashing them in p2p (don't tell me what i do and don't enjoy). AF have never helped us, why would it make a difference if they didnt now lol?

Edit: Pretty sure they crashed us when we were fighting Infliction which lead to this.

Edited by Grace

Harry

They haven't beaten us in like a year lol. Flaming is a part of the clan world, it goes both ways lol. Of course we can take what they're doing, they don't affect us in f2p and it's amusing crashing them in p2p (don't tell me what i do and don't enjoy). AF have never helped us, why would it make a difference if they didnt now lol?

Edit: Pretty sure they crashed us when we were fighting Infliction which lead to this.

They have beaten you in the last year, i'm not going to waste my time finding the fight topics but ye. You say it's amusing crashing them in P2P; when have you actually crashed them in P2P? And even if you did once or twice I really doubt you have any effect.

Obviously they crashed you vs Infliction infliction crash all their fights.

Harry

Edited by Harry

Barbus12

why are you acting like you do f2p? all you do in f2p is run around like headless chickens in addy sniping about 5 of us. without us, your f2p events would be loosing to real gmt clans until we come. and your "crashing" in p2p is getting caught in a barrage pile, regrouping for 10 minutes, then ending cause we come. but if that is better then what you were at 6 months ago, then you need to take a look at your team.

Grace

No point arguing when you'll only see your own view.

All i'll say is that this was edited way out of context just for a tiny bit of propaganda. Funny how a few lines of irc can cause so much drama.

P.S Barbus chill, you're not a bad guy!

Edited by Grace

Barbus12

All i'll say is that this was edited way out of context just for a tiny bit of propaganda. Funny how a few lines of irc can cause so much drama.

I wont see anything but my view because there is no other view Grace lol. brutality lost everything it had after closing for ddosing attack. you still havent recovered from that and with your current leadership you will never be on your own two feet. brutality will live on its knees until it closes for good. to even consider yourself a team anymore is a joke. its the same 15 members crashing our f2p events. and those 15 members don't even call themselves brutality but "owls". i mean you can claim its all propaganda to save some dignity, but you dont have any dignity save...

P.S. I dont like you, whore.

Edited by Barbus12

Merlini

I wont see anything but my view because there is no other view Grace lol. brutality lost everything it had after closing for ddosing attack. you still havent recovered from that and with your current leadership you will never be on your own two feet. brutality will live on its knees until it closes for good. to even consider yourself a team anymore is a joke. its the same 15 members crashing our f2p events. and those 15 members don't even call themselves brutality but "owls". i mean you can claim its all propaganda to save some dignity, but you dont have any dignity save...

Game.

Set.

BARBUS12'd

Edited by Murs Glacius

Bloodarrow42

Game.

Set.

BARBUS12'd

Bang.jpg

Guest Evan

you know your clan is shit when members flame their leaders

yo stupid whore u want knee pads? i got u some ROFL

LOL