Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality beg AF for a truce

Rorolulie

Amazed at AF, keep it up lads! (THH) (THH)

For shitality... lmfao mad? Back to clw! ;$

matalic_pure

cocky british fucks

The_Rs_Nowel

It's times like these that make me say

Lord if you see me please come my way

Bloodarrow42

It's pretty obvious now that Brut are trying to make AF feel as if they're kissing up to RoT or being our "slaves" to try and make them stop crashing Brutality. If that wasn't enough, this conversation tops it off for evidence that Brutality have already seen their deathbed from their retarded officials' decisions. They've realized that they've taken the path once again which will lead them to slumping off, just like we killed them last summer after their merge with FF and put them to the point where they were diminished to practically nothing.

dereadytobie

Only Bentorq can save you now Brutality...

Champion 2k5

haha

Grace

It's pretty obvious now that Brut are trying to make AF feel as if they're kissing up to RoT or being our "slaves" to try and make them stop crashing Brutality. If that wasn't enough, this conversation tops it off for evidence that Brutality have already seen their deathbed from their retarded officials' decisions. They've realized that they've taken the path once again which will lead them to slumping off, just like we killed them last summer after their merge with FF and put them to the point where they were diminished to practically nothing.

We already know that they're kissing up to Rot. It's fun crashing them but i wanted to understand what their motive for it was. Our posistion is far stronger than it was 6 months ago.