Sign in to follow this  
Jovan

Aaron Plumb: Part 3

Jamie

You boys r idiots. if you rly think how sad Rot are for not backing down, then why are u posting on these topics every single day,

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR IMPUT

The fact is how you dealt with it though ok maybe hacking his facebook wasnt bad at all because he had fuck all friends and some might of not been irl friends and hacking the account back and taking his shit was the right thing to do which is what should have only happend really :S I dont think posting someones IRL details on a public forum was really worth it even tho most people are nerds and dont move out there house there could still be someone who could do damage to his house or maybe him and if anything happens to him then you wouldnt be thinking the same way as what your thinking about him now.

WELL MAYBE IF HE DIDNT HACK ME RETARD? AND WHAT PART OF TEACHING HIM A LESSON DON'T U UNDERSTAND?

Assassin lfc
You boys r idiots. if you rly think how sad Rot are for not backing down, then why are u posting on these topics every single day,

The fact is how you dealt with it though ok maybe hacking his facebook wasnt bad at all because he had fuck all friends and some might of not been irl friends and hacking the account back and taking his shit was the right thing to do which is what should have only happend really :S I dont think posting someones IRL details on a public forum was really worth it even tho most people are nerds and dont move out there house there could still be someone who could do damage to his house or maybe him and if anything happens to him then you wouldnt be thinking the same way as what your thinking about him now.
WELL MAYBE IF HE DIDNT HACK ME RETARD? AND WHAT PART OF TEACHING HIM A LESSON DON'T U UNDERSTAND?

im sure you did teach him a lesson when you hacked the stuff back? Bringing IRL info into some shitty pixel game just shows how stupid you are.

Jamie

im sure you did teach him a lesson when you hacked the stuff back? Bringing IRL info into some shitty pixel game just shows how stupid you are.

Hacking the money back returning MY money to MY account,which should rightfully be done. teaching him a lesson is a whole different story

Assassin lfc

Hacking the money back returning MY money to MY account,which should rightfully be done. teaching him a lesson is a whole different story

No because he got hacked more than he actually scammed im sure he scammed $700 and basically got hacked for around $1100? so im sure that taught the lesson not by hacking 2 personal things what he uses then putting his details on a public forum.

Ryan5

No because he got hacked more than he actually scammed im sure he scammed $700 and basically got hacked for around $1100? so im sure that taught the lesson not by hacking 2 personal things what he uses then putting his details on a public forum.

He deserves it, and if you don't agree with it chris then dont post on the topic

Daniela

quotetowers, lovely :wub:

Assassin lfc

He deserves it, and if you don't agree with it chris then dont post on the topic

i posted my opinion on it.

gkitti

this is what i had to say about it on rsc:

of course i can say that maybe Matt went too far and i feel bad for reddevil. thats because it didnt happen to me. i run a household and have two small children, one with autism. i dont sell rs gold, but my relaxation and entertainment time is precious to me. if i accomplish something in a game, i am proud of it and i consider it time invested. if someone i trusted spit on that, then perhaps i would be glad to have another friend like Matt to stick up for me.

Guest Wickedd

yeah ok it's sad for m8t that he had to lose 1b and all his stuff. i know that is sad, but then it's over now you hacked him back for his stuff? i understand how mad everyone is but still. i think this is enough now isn't it?

:ph34r:

justing telling my opinion

Fluffy 2059

He also scammed me for ags lol, so glad that the faggot got what he deserved.

I C 3 B

yeah ok it's sad for m8t that he had to lose 1b and all his stuff. i know that is sad, but then it's over now you hacked him back for his stuff? i understand how mad everyone is but still. i think this is enough now isn't it?

:ph34r:

justing telling my opinion

It's never enough when you hack a rot member.

kevin 0126

hehe CYA SPASTIC

JayJay

Did m8t get his shit back?