evens out if you ask me, he hacked m8t, we hacked him

he leaked our boards, we leaked his shit

Beanieee

Why would you give your password to a renowned scammer anyway lol

Ryan5

evens out if you ask me, he hacked m8t, we hacked him

he leaked our boards, we leaked his shit

Guest Scotty
You boys r idiots. if you rly think how sad Rot are for not backing down, then why are u posting on these topics every single day,

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR IMPUT

The fact is how you dealt with it though ok maybe hacking his facebook wasnt bad at all because he had fuck all friends and some might of not been irl friends and hacking the account back and taking his shit was the right thing to do which is what should have only happend really :S I dont think posting someones IRL details on a public forum was really worth it even tho most people are nerds and dont move out there house there could still be someone who could do damage to his house or maybe him and if anything happens to him then you wouldnt be thinking the same way as what your thinking about him now.
WELL MAYBE IF HE DIDNT HACK ME RETARD? AND WHAT PART OF TEACHING HIM A LESSON DON'T U UNDERSTAND?

im sure you did teach him a lesson when you hacked the stuff back? Bringing IRL info into some shitty pixel game just shows how stupid you are.

Hacking the money back returning MY money to MY account,which should rightfully be done. teaching him a lesson is a whole different story

No because he got hacked more than he actually scammed im sure he scammed $700 and basically got hacked for around $1100? so im sure that taught the lesson not by hacking 2 personal things what he uses then putting his details on a public forum.

his irl info was posted before we even knew he was getting his money back

Hell  Pure

I love how assassin acts like he gives a shit about an ex-rot member.

Assassin lfc

i dont give a shit about ANYONE lol and ive never talked to him before ever, end of the day you went to far over a pixel game.

Edited for tomrampage

(18:21:56) <+tomrampage> thought we had something special

(18:22:01) <+|Chris> apart from u

Edited by Assassin lfc

Ludadogg0

You niggas go hard....

Edited by Ludadogg0

Guest Evan

what makes you think it's just an act?

erik
You boys r idiots. if you rly think how sad Rot are for not backing down, then why are u posting on these topics every single day,

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR IMPUT

The fact is how you dealt with it though ok maybe hacking his facebook wasnt bad at all because he had fuck all friends and some might of not been irl friends and hacking the account back and taking his shit was the right thing to do which is what should have only happend really :S I dont think posting someones IRL details on a public forum was really worth it even tho most people are nerds and dont move out there house there could still be someone who could do damage to his house or maybe him and if anything happens to him then you wouldnt be thinking the same way as what your thinking about him now.
WELL MAYBE IF HE DIDNT HACK ME RETARD? AND WHAT PART OF TEACHING HIM A LESSON DON'T U UNDERSTAND?

im sure you did teach him a lesson when you hacked the stuff back? Bringing IRL info into some shitty pixel game just shows how stupid you are.

yeah like that's going to teach him a lesson lmfao. Do you think when criminals rob money they are allowed to just return the money and everything will be forgiven?

you must be a stupid pussy to think we were going to let him get away with it rofl

Edited by eric

Wolfmon56

You fuck with us you get fucked up, that simple.

(Y) :wub:

Splodge

LMFAO

Fucked with me and started all of this? You aint too smart spastic.