Sign in to follow this  
Jovan

Aaron Plumb: Part 3

DivStewy

evens out if you ask me, he hacked m8t, we hacked him

he leaked our boards, we leaked his shit

Can't agree there i think he got alot worse Nick.

Edited by DivStewy

Guest Scotty

evens out if you ask me, he hacked m8t, we hacked him

he leaked our boards, we leaked his shit

Can't agree there i think he got alot worse Nick.

Had it coming.

Merlini

The only thing you guys actually proved is how people take this game to a certain extent. This game is for simple enjoyment and you guys are actually missing the point behind all of it. Congratulations on spending countless hours on someone elses life. That song by Mariah Obsessed was pretty good. You can all reply saying your a dumb ass he had it coming blah blah but you just proved why this game has changed over the years. I hope he gets through, making someone lose a job? That's when you know you got spare time and actually take a game way to serious. And for all the basement nerds that actually post "We'll find you irl", is just funny to see considering everybody that says that is apparently "The biggest e-thug ever omfg". We all know none of that shit won't go down so put down your keyboards for once. Also just for that downy M8t. When you spied on Brutality they didn't take it to seriously. On to the next one you could say. Karma in my eyes and maybe one day it'll comeback for some others. :rot: ethug-2_1.jpg

In before "Your next" cause I'd love to see someone like P Min3r show up to my doorstep just to get laughed at (H)

that's not the brutality m8t

as for the rest of the paragraph I think its safe to say no one gives a shit lol

Nick

The only thing you guys actually proved is how people take this game to a certain extent. This game is for simple enjoyment and you guys are actually missing the point behind all of it. Congratulations on spending countless hours on someone elses life. That song by Mariah Obsessed was pretty good. You can all reply saying your a dumb ass he had it coming blah blah but you just proved why this game has changed over the years. I hope he gets through, making someone lose a job? That's when you know you got spare time and actually take a game way to serious. And for all the basement nerds that actually post "We'll find you irl", is just funny to see considering everybody that says that is apparently "The biggest e-thug ever omfg". We all know none of that shit won't go down so put down your keyboards for once. Also just for that downy M8t. When you spied on Brutality they didn't take it to seriously. On to the next one you could say. Karma in my eyes and maybe one day it'll comeback for some others. :rot: ethug-2_1.jpg

In before "Your next" cause I'd love to see someone like P Min3r show up to my doorstep just to get laughed at (H)

where is the he lost his job bullshit coming from

Flexman

Can someone PM me what just happened in this thread. i want to LOL HARD.

Brian

Honestly..None of us care :russianroulette:

Jamie
Also just for that downy M8t. When you spied on Brutality they didn't take it to seriously

Spied on Brut? are you dumb? and you're saying how we're wasting our time on someone else's life, what are you doing here? writing 10 lines worth of shit that nobody gives a flying fuck about, who even are you? fucking no namer

mrhachette
Also just for that downy M8t. When you spied on Brutality they didn't take it to seriously

Spied on Brut? are you dumb? and you're saying how we're wasting our time on someone else's life, what are you doing here? writing 10 lines worth of shit that nobody gives a flying fuck about, who even are you? fucking no namer

says you.. Rofl.

lilliililli0

Pretty sure if P Min3r showed up at your doorstep you wouldn't answer your door little boy.. You would probably call the cops like a bitch goin on about how there's some 6 foot 6 pissed off motherfucker on your doorstep about to tear you a new fuckin asshole.

Anoobis30

Cleaned much? lol