Sign in to follow this  
Jovan

Aaron Plumb: Part 3

Emanpop

Lol, kinda feel sorry for him. Well I know I won't be trying to scam RoT members anytime soon...

Pali

1103292023.jpg

Edited by Pali

Rob 92

One again proving RoT are the shitstain of the clan world, scum, by all means hack him for your stuff back, sure, even take all of it, the guys a cunt, but dont get real life involved in runescape, thats when this shit goes way too far, its 2011 and your clan still hasn't matured enough to realise this.

DI is dead

and thank god, it means i have no reason to play this awful game.

One again proving RoT are the shitstain of the clan world, scum, by all means hack him for your stuff back, sure, even take all of it, the guys a cunt, but dont get real life involved in runescape, thats when this shit goes way too far, its 2011 and your clan still hasn't matured enough to realise this.

LOL

I see my girlfriend whilst youre dying over and over in runescape every saturday LOL

Barbus12

DI is dead

and thank god, it means i have no reason to play this awful game.

LOL

I see my girlfriend whilst youre dying over and over in runescape every saturday LOL

damn, i wish i was as cool as you.

trader

To rob 92, you are posting on a site specifically for runescape about how much cooler you are that you do not play runescape ? You are a retard. The Turkish idiot knew what he was getting into when he hacked his friend and clan mate. He deserves everything that has and will continue coming to him.

Edited by Purpletrader

Rob 92

To rob 92, you are posting on a site specifically for runescape about how much cooler you are that you do not play runescape ? You are a retard. The Turkish idiot knew what he was getting into when he hacked his friend and clan mate. He deserves everything that has and will continue coming to him.

Ye that completely makes me a retard. /pat.

I'm sticking with my point, he deserved to be hacked, he deserved to lose his entire bank, but it oversteps the line when real life shit gets involved, you disagee?

trader

Ye that completely makes me a retard. /pat.

I'm sticking with my point, he deserved to be hacked, he deserved to lose his entire bank, but it oversteps the line when real life shit gets involved, you disagee?

If he wasn't a shady rat in the first place there would be no problem, it was his decision to take the money and not return it, he deserved everything that has happens to him.

Rob 92

Our views aren't too disimilar i just believe rl shouldn't cross with rs, whatever though, not like i feel sorry for the cunt

trader

Our views aren't too disimilar i just believe rl shouldn't cross with rs, whatever though, not like i feel sorry for the cunt

I'm sure he had some idea of what would happen, Matt had ALL his information and yet he did it anyways thinking nothing would be done lol. He needs to learn his lesson not to abuse people who trust him with their shit; and thacrew made sure he did.

Bloodarrow42

1103292023.jpg

LOL