nuff said.

Edited by all teh gps

Sh0w

bro ur name is all teh gps wtf is wrong with u lol

'B0rntowildy'

nuff said.

Lmfao get fucked Eyad u faggot

derek

We kill PvMers in hopes that they get so upset they make topics on our forums about it.

Mission accomplished.

P.S. I'm gonna kill you the second you get that pet.

U'll only kill me if you got 20 other kids following you, there's a reason you kids don't fight at edge/brid on 325.

fight me w25 edge ur rules ur items

all teh gps

We kill PvMers in hopes that they get so upset they make topics on our forums about it.

Mission accomplished.

P.S. I'm gonna kill you the second you get that pet.

U'll only kill me if you got 20 other kids following you, there's a reason you kids don't fight at edge/brid on 325.

fight me w25 edge ur rules ur items

ill bring dhide u bring all ur friends and full bandos ags

Mongoose

bro ur name is all teh gps wtf is wrong with u lol

'B0rntowildy'

nuff said.

LOL

all teh gps

lmfao ty for 2k split moron

hey if you need it.

Splashy
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside. In a large bowl mix milk, sugar, melted butter, salt and egg. Add 2 cups of flour and mix until smooth. Add yeast mixture. Mix in remaining flour until dough is easy to handle. Knead dough on lightly floured surface for 5 to 10 minutes. Place in well-greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in size, usually 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

When doubled in size, punch down dough. Roll out on a floured surface into a 15 by 9-inch rectangle. Spread melted butter all over dough. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over buttered dough. Sprinkle with walnuts, pecans, or raisins if desired. Beginning at the 15-inch side, role up dough and pinch edge together to seal. Cut into 12 to 15 slices.

Coat the bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Place cinnamon roll slices close together in the pan and let rise until dough is doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned.

Meanwhile, mix butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add hot water 1 tablespoon at a time until the glaze reaches desired consistency. Spread over slightly cooled rolls.
Edited by Splashy

all teh gps

sorry I'm sure I come off a bit salty, but like 3 or 4 times now I've been piled risking jack shit, I just dont get the point.

all teh gps

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside. In a large bowl mix milk, sugar, melted butter, salt and egg. Add 2 cups of flour and mix until smooth. Add yeast mixture. Mix in remaining flour until dough is easy to handle. Knead dough on lightly floured surface for 5 to 10 minutes. Place in well-greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in size, usually 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

When doubled in size, punch down dough. Roll out on a floured surface into a 15 by 9-inch rectangle. Spread melted butter all over dough. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over buttered dough. Sprinkle with walnuts, pecans, or raisins if desired. Beginning at the 15-inch side, role up dough and pinch edge together to seal. Cut into 12 to 15 slices.

Coat the bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Place cinnamon roll slices close together in the pan and let rise until dough is doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned.

Meanwhile, mix butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add hot water 1 tablespoon at a time until the glaze reaches desired consistency. Spread over slightly cooled rolls.

sounds tasty

Phaeo

sorry I'm sure I come off a bit salty, but like 3 or 4 times now I've been piled risking jack shit, I just dont get the point.

for the 2-5k splits of course

derek

whose your favourite hockey team/player

all teh gps

mfw B0rntowildy just got murdered

mfw when trolling you all is the easiest way to get 50 posts and join you, so you fuckers let me pvm :p