Sign in to follow this  
all teh gps

Why do you guys pk vetion/wild bosses?

cookson

Hello all teh gps, I Am Bill Erik and Im the one in charge around here . Any questions You may direct to my Forum PM as It is always Open You will find many trolls on this Forum

Those 6k splits You and your pvm buddies Complain about Stack up and after around a Month I am able to Accumulate enough real life Money to afford a Macdonalds breakfast before my Theatrical Arts class in the Morning, So don't be so Ignorant all teh gps because not everyone is as privileged as you are . One Day i plan to use my degree in theatrical arts to be one of the most successful business men in the Modern society However until then I will keep Claiming my splits from your super combat potions And Other Various supplies So We (ROT) will Continue to Take a pound of flesh From you and your PVM clan every week until our banks are that Of a substantial amount

I am only going to ask you Once all teh gps to pay the utmost Respect To my Decisions and to leave me and my clan in Peace

Edited by cookson

KennedyLeigh

Nice intel retard we don't pk at vetion

all teh gps

We kill PvMers in hopes that they get so upset they make topics on our forums about it.

Mission accomplished.

P.S. I'm gonna kill you the second you get that pet.

U'll only kill me if you got 20 other kids following you, there's a reason you kids don't fight at edge/brid on 325.

fight me w25 edge ur rules ur items

ill bring dhide u bring all ur friends and full bandos ags

Nigga you don't even know how to quote people I doubt you can even switch items

I joined ur fucking forums 5 minutes ago give me a break. If you really have to fight me as like a pride thing or whatever ill fight you with melee, whip and dds or similar, not getting on ancients for your fat ass.

say that shit again retard fucking quote war me right now or ill fuck your dad while your mom watches

Son, this is the only way I know how to quote on this bullshit site and it's the way I'm sticking with.

I'll fuck your dad so hard he'll have flashbacks to when he started AIDS with that monkey your mom,

way to cop out and take my flame and use it as 50% of your flame

next please, this niggas boring

This kid doesn't even know how to be original.

Back2pvm slave, but just know who's watching your bitch ass.

No not 'back2pvm', look me up: 96/99/70 99 r 94m 70p, i mostly pk at edge, i kill vetion a few times a day but now i constantly get attacked by clans and shit, even when they kill me for rune gloves and no boss loot, they'll come back and do it again.

all teh gps

Hello all teh gps, I Am Bill Erik and Im the one in charge around here . Any questions You may direct to my Forum PM as It is always Open You will find many trolls on this Forum

Those 6k splits You and your pvm buddies Complain about Stack up and after around a Month I am able to Accumulate enough real life Money to afford a Macdonalds breakfast before my Theatrical Arts class in the Morning, So don't be so Ignorant all teh gps because not everyone is as privileged as you are . One Day i plan to use my degree in theatrical arts to be one of the most successful business men in the Modern society However until then I will keep Claiming my splits from your super combat potions And Other Various supplies So We (ROT) will Continue to Take a pound of flesh From you and your PVM clan every week until our banks are that Of a substantial amount

I am only going to ask you Once all teh gps to pay the utmost Respect To my Decisions and to leave me and my clan in Peace

ahaha fair enough, if I join will you stop killing me? :(

just for the record, look me up: 'al teh gps' , i mostly pk edge, i just like to kill vetion a few times a day and now i get constantly interrupted

Edited by all teh gps

BIG M

JE MOEDER IS EEN KANKER HOER

Edited by Mojo

all teh gps

Nice intel retard we don't pk at vetion

yeah its a great spot for 10-100k loots, ive got some more great suggestions: green dragon bots often have up to 20 dragon bones, like 60k EACH!, or people who are doing clues can be piled and may drop a spade and/or a glory amulet

Pkpetey

Cause I don't wanna pk too far over 30 wilderness.