all teh gps

Why do you guys pk vetion/wild bosses?

all teh gps

whose your favourite hockey team/player

Don't know much about the sport but I like Sidney Crosby

all teh gps

holy shit is that real? thats amazing.

bomb

We kill PvMers in hopes that they get so upset they make topics on our forums about it.

Mission accomplished.

P.S. I'm gonna kill you the second you get that pet.

U'll only kill me if you got 20 other kids following you, there's a reason you kids don't fight at edge/brid on 325.

that is true

neg'd.

Rob

We kill PvMers in hopes that they get so upset they make topics on our forums about it.

Mission accomplished.

U'll only kill me if you got 20 other kids following you, there's a reason you kids don't fight at edge/brid on 325.

fight me w25 edge ur rules ur items

ill bring dhide u bring all ur friends and full bandos ags

Nigga you don't even know how to quote people I doubt you can even switch items

all teh gps

Mission accomplished.

I joined ur fucking forums 5 minutes ago give me a break. If you really have to fight me as like a pride thing or whatever ill fight you with melee, whip and dds or similar, not getting on ancients for your fat ass.

derek

Mission accomplished.

I joined ur fucking forums 5 minutes ago give me a break. If you really have to fight me as like a pride thing or whatever ill fight you with melee, whip and dds or similar, not getting on ancients for your fat ass.

say that shit again retard fucking quote war me right now or ill fuck your dad while your mom watches

all teh gps

Mission accomplished.

say that shit again retard fucking quote war me right now or ill fuck your dad while your mom watches

Son, this is the only way I know how to quote on this bullshit site and it's the way I'm sticking with.

I'll fuck your dad so hard he'll have flashbacks to when he started AIDS with that monkey your mom,

derek

Mission accomplished.

Son, this is the only way I know how to quote on this bullshit site and it's the way I'm sticking with.

I'll fuck your dad so hard he'll have flashbacks to when he started AIDS with that monkey your mom,

way to cop out and take my flame and use it as 50% of your flame

next please, this niggas boring

Andy

Well I do it because I have an abusive dad. When my mom leaves us alone he fills my tiny white ass hole with his bulging black dick, making me squeal and wince like a bitch. Therefore to vent I come onto Runescape and with my friends at RoT we do the same (metaphorically speaking) to PvMers at the Wilderness Bosses!

Rob

Mission accomplished.

way to cop out and take my flame and use it as 50% of your flame

next please, this niggas boring

This kid doesn't even know how to be original.

Back2pvm slave, but just know who's watching your bitch ass.

EDOT

Pm del_Muro on forums if you get rushed, he'll take swift action to ensure this does not occur again

Thanks ~